I am Tess Price. By way of a background, I have a strong academic background and I have worked in the finance, private wealth, and corporate services industry in Jersey, the Channel Islands for 15 years. Consequently, I have gained deep technical expertise and an excellent understanding of the financial industry. My expertise is most noteworthy in governance and in all aspects of company secretarial work.
Main Qualifications and Experience
- Senior management experience in corporate, trust and fiduciary environment.
- Qualified Chartered Secretary and an Associate of ICSA.
- Bachelor of Soc.Sc. in Economics.
- Bachelor of Soc.Sc. in Financial Administration.
- High quality communication skills – verbal, presentational and written.
- Knowledge of local legislation and regulatory requirements.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Diligent with high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
Altogether, I bring a diverse set of skills that enables me to support you and your business. I will be able to tackle any of your administrative challenges, as I thrive on planning, organising and solving problems. You will also benefit from my efficiency, highly organised manner, and my excellent communication skills if you use the services offered by Virteffic.
I am exited, motivated and delighted with this new step in my career and I look forward to building new relationships and to further develop my skills.
In 2006, I moved from Sweden to Jersey to capitalise on my finance degrees and to get some working experience to compliment my academic background. What was meant to be temporary turned out to be permanent. Consequently, sixteen years later, Jersey is my home. I have always enjoyed working in the finance industry. Particularly, I have liked the diversified tasks, the element of problem-solving and the client relationships.
I now spend my days working from home. My office is fully set up with anything you would find in a commercial office and my computer has the required systems and software. Some of my favourite things include coffee, painting, taking photos, running, walking and travelling. I am also a foodie who loves cooking and to wine and dine.