About the opportunity
Are you looking for a flexible, modern way of working to fit in with your lifestyle?
Virteffic Limited (Virteffic) is looking for a self-motivated, highly organised, senior administrator to join our innovative business. As a virtual assistant, you will deliver remote, high-quality administration and secretarial support services to a variety of clients. This role would be perfect for someone who is looking to get back to work but does not want to commit to a full-time role and wants to set their own hours to fit in with life. Independence and flexibility are key elements for the role. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing company with a role that can be developed over time.
You will generally work a variable number of hours per week, with the majority of the hours being scheduled at your convenience. The ideal candidate is flexible and can work more hours during peak times and when deadlines are close. You will primarily work from your home and will be provided with a laptop and phone. You will be part of a small team that will work closely together and has regular team meetings in a non-traditional manner where we catch up somewhere for coffee, breakfast or a walk to plan the coming weeks.
Experience within a professional administrator role and minute writing skills are essential. The ideal candidate will hold a relevant professional qualification and have at least 4 years’ experience working in a similar role. Discretion and confidentiality are essential.
Location: Jersey (mainly working remotely)
Work Hours/Week: Part-time, variable
Employment Type: Zero-hour contract
Required: The right to live & work in Jersey
Key Responsibilities for the Senior Administrator
The role will be varied and include administrative services and secretarial support to a variety of clients, as and when required.
What will you do?
- Drafting minutes.
- Proofreading minutes and documents.
- Preparing correspondence, documents and file notes.
- Helping to prepare for meetings.
- Collating board and meeting packs.
- Ensure confidentiality of documentation and information.
- Assisting with marketing.
- Involvement in project work, where appropriate.
- Provide absence cover for other team members when needed.
- Such other duties as may from time to tome reasonably be required.
Skills and Expertise
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Previous experience in a secretarial administrator role, preferably in a professional services firm.
- Excellent Microsoft applications and IT skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- High attention to detail.
- Honesty and reliability.
- Great organisational and time management skills.
- The ability to work on your own initiative.
- The ability to work under pressure, to multi-task, and to work towards tight deadlines when needed.
- An excellent standard of written English, with excellent grammar.
The candidate preferably is expected to fulfill the listed requirements, however, we believe that the approach and willingness to handle assigned responsibilities are key.
Virteffic is a virtual assistant company that provides administrative and secretarial support services to other businesses in Jersey. The services are provided remotely which provides great flexibility for the client as well as the Virteffic team. A good life-work balance benefits everyone: our clients, the team, and their families.
Virteffic is a new, innovative, and flexible company, encouraging staff to develop and grow with the company and to share their ideas. We want to foster an innovative and collaborative working environment that delivers the best solutions to our clients. As virtual assistants, the Virteffic team works as an extension to the client’s in-house team.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Virteffic is committed to diversity and inclusion, which will consider all qualified applicants from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, national origin, religion or belief and gender identity.
To apply for the role as a Senior Administrator
Email your CV and application to firstname.lastname@example.org. By applying you confirm that you are in agreement with our privacy rules which outlines how we use your data and your rights under the data protection legislation.
You can visit our website to find out more about Virteffic.