About the opportunity
Are you looking for a flexible, modern way of working to fit in with your lifestyle?
Virteffic Limited (““) is looking for a self-motivated, highly organised, administrator to join our innovative business as a . As a virtual assistant, you will deliver remote, high-quality administration and secretarial support services within the team and to a variety of clients.
This role would be perfect for someone who is looking to get back to work but does not want to commit to a full-time role and wants to set their own hours to fit in with life. Independence and flexibility are key elements for the role. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing company with a role that can be developed over time.
You will generally work a variable number of hours per week, with the majority of the hours being scheduled at your convenience. The ideal candidate is flexible and can work more hours during peak times and when deadlines are close.
You will primarily work from your home and will be provided with a laptop. You will be part of a team that work closely together and has regular team meetings in a non-traditional manner where we catch up somewhere for coffee, breakfast, or a walk to plan the coming weeks. We promote a healthy lifestyle with the support of a sports, social and wellbeing committee to bond as a team.
Previous experience in a professional service firm would be an advantage, but not necessary. You must be able to complete administrative tasks to a consistently high standard, within agreed timescales.
Minute writing skills are preferred but not required. Great if you are creative and experienced with social media, reels and WordPress but not a must. Discretion and confidentiality are essential.
Jersey (mainly working remotely)
The right to live & work in Jersey
Key Responsibilities for the Virtual Assistant
The role will be varied and include professional and high quality a, as and when required.
What will you do?
- Booking rooms for meetings.
- Calendar management.
- Booking events and activities.
- Creating reports using Excel.
- Creating newsletters using Mailchimp.
- Participating and organising tasks within sub-committees.
- Drafting agendas and notices.
- Preparing correspondence, documents and file notes.
- Helping to prepare for meetings.
- Drafting minutes for team meetings and/or clients.
- Involvement in project work, where appropriate.
- Draft service agreements and set up new client files.
- Provide new, innovative ideas on how to improve the efficiencies of daily tasks.
- Such other duties as may from time to time reasonably be required.
- Depending on the candidate – the role could also entail:
- Drafting minutes and summarising action points.
- Creating reels for social media marketing.
- Creating social media content and/or assist with posting.
- Update webpages using WordPress.
Skills and Expertise
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Flexibility, positive energy and enthusiasm.
- Previous experience in a professional service firm would be an advantage, but not
- Excellent Microsoft applications (including Word, Excel, Teams and SharePoint) and IT skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Honesty and reliability.
- Great organisational and time management skills;.
- The ability to work on your own initiative.
- The ability to work under pressure, to multi-task, and to work towards tight deadlines when needed.
- Keen interest to develop abilities and knowledge.
- An excellent standard of written English, with excellent grammar.
Virteffic is a virtual assistant company that provides administrative and secretarial support services to other businesses in Jersey and elsewhere. The services are provided remotely which provides great flexibility for the client as well as the Virteffic team. A good life-work balance benefits everyone: our clients, the team, and their families.
Virteffic is a new, innovative, and flexible company, encouraging staff to develop and grow with the company and to share their ideas. We want to foster an innovative and collaborative working environment that delivers the best solutions to our clients. As virtual assistants, the Virteffic team works as an extension of the client’s in-house team. We also assist with a temporary solution to fill resourcing gaps – or as an alternate, more flexible solution to hiring a permanent administrator or secretary.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Virteffic is committed to diversity and inclusion, which will consider all qualified applicants from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, national origin, religion or belief and gender identity.
To apply for the role as a Virtual Assistant
Email your CV and application to firstname.lastname@example.org. By applying you confirm that you are in agreement with our privacy rules which outlines how we use your data and your rights under the data protection legislation.
You can visit our website to find out more about Virteffic.