I am Aaron Le Cornu
Chief Operating Officer
Business Development, Sales and Recruitment
I have over 30 years experience in the financial services sector, having held several board positions and senior executive roles.
Aaron qualified as a Chartered Accountant with Arthur Andersen and worked for HSBC for over 10 years. During his time with HSBC, he held several board positions for HSBC subsidiaries, including as Deputy CEO for HSBC International and was also involved in acquisitions such as the purchase of Marks & Spencer Money. He has since held a number of senior executive roles (CFO or COO) at Ogier (offshore legal and fiduciary services provider), Elian (a fiduciary firm headquartered in Jersey) and, latterly, at GLI Finance, an alternative finance provider and strategic investor in numerous fintech platforms.
Aaron Le Cornu Chief Operating Office | BD, Sales and Recruitment
Education and Previous Experience
- Chartered Accountant with Arthur Andersen;
- Founder and Director of A2Z Consulting Ltd;
- Non-Executive Director of Digital 9 plc;
- Listed Investment Trust and Chairman of the Aberdeen Standard Capital Offshore Strategy Fund Ltd;
- A number of senior executive roles (CFO and COO) at Ogier and Elian; and
- HSBC – Held several board positions for HSBC subsidiaries, including as Deputy CEO for HSBC International.
Tasks that I have performed in my previous roles:
- Over 30 years experience in the financial services sector;
- Served as a NED on 6 other companies;
- 10 years on the Board of Jersey Electricity plc, having stepped down in 2021; and
- Involved in acquisitions such as the purchase of Marks & Spencer Money.
Do you want to benefit from our services?
Virtual Assistants | Secretarial Support & Administration Services | Jersey, Channel Islands
Subscribe to the Virteffic blog
Subscribe to the Virteffic Blog via Email
Virteffic Limited (“Virteffic“) is not regulated or licensed under the Financial Services (Jersey) Law 1998, as amended (the “Financial Services Law“). Accordingly, Virteffic does not provide any regulated services and does not carry on any regulated activities which would require us to be a “registered person” under and defined in the Financial Services Law. Where it is necessary for such a regulated activity is to be carried out, you will be required to use the services of a firm that is registered under the Financial Services Law, to provide such services. Virteffic may provide certain secretarial support and administration services as a virtual assistant, however, the services are of an administrative nature only and your appointed company secretary and/or the directors of your company have full responsibility to ensure the accuracy of the work that Virteffic does for you, to have the final sign-off and to check the work before it is released, published and/or executed.