I am Annie Wilson
Secretarial Support and Administration Services
I am an organised and productive administrator with 15+ years of experience
My experience in the industry has taught me to be an excellent listener and able to communicate and build rapport with both colleagues and clients. Always empathetic, encouraging of others and consistently outgoing. A friendly face while being trustworthy and efficient in all aspects of work.
I am skilled at prioritising and organising my workload, being mindful at all times of maintaining timelines.
Experienced at maintaining expectations and performing under pressure so that tight deadlines are met. Always willing to be flexible and cooperate so that both client and team requirements are met. I am a self-motivated person with the ability to motivate and inspire others.
My role at Virteffic is to provide administrative support. Since joining, I have been involved with:
- Drafting board minutes and action points from recordings;
- Preparing agendas for board meetings, team meetings and sub-committees; and
- Collating board packs.
Annie Wilson | Virtual Assistant at Virteffic Limited | Secretarial Support and Administration Services
Education and Previous Experience
- Level 3 Certificate in Counselling Studies (September 2019)
- Level 2 Certificate in Counselling Skills (August 2018)
- Certificate in Financial Reporting and Analysis (November 2017)
- 60 credits level 2, A230 Reading and Studying Literature (September 2012)
- BA Hons, Film, Television, Literature and Theatre (May 2002)
- Jersey Women’s Refuge – Business Support Co-Ordinator (Feb 2022)
- Les Amis – Company Secretary and PA to Managing Director (Jan 2019 ‐ Feb 2022)
- Kairos Arts – Company Secretary (Jan 2018 ‐ Current) (voluntary)
- Hawksford Group Services Limited – Assistant Company Secretariat (Mar 2018 ‐ Dec 2018)
- Rosscot Chartered Accountants – Company Secretary (Nov 2016 ‐ Mar 2018)
Tasks that I have performed in my previous roles:
All bookkeeping duties including reconciliation of bank accounts on QuickBooks, raising invoices, petty cash, banking and staff expense claims.
- Processing payroll, GST, IT IS and Social Security.
- Manage the day-to-day administrative functions of the refuge, putting in place clear procedures and systems to enable all administration to be completed efficiently and effectively.
- Submit new and amended registration documents as well as annual returns to the relevant regulatory Health body for all registered managers, care homes and home care services.
- Collate all relevant board papers, prepare meeting packs, and minute all board and other multidisciplinary meetings for distribution. Also attend and minute registered manager, planning and senior management meetings including the updating of action trackers.
- Review and maintain the corporate Risk Register in conjunction with the Board of Directors.
- Assist the Managing Director in creating and reviewing policies and procedures relating to corporate governance.
- Maintain awareness of any regulatory and legal changes within the Companies (Jersey) Law and Charities (Jersey) Law that are applicable to the Company and oversee adherence to statutory requirements, ensuring effective communication with Trustees and Directors.
- To keep under review all legislative, regulatory ad governance developments that might affect decision making to the charity’s operations. Maintain all regulatory records and filings.
- Completion of company incorporations, dissolutions, merges, migrations, continuances, reinstatements, and statutory filings to include C17s/BOC17 and Special Resolution submissions on the ECR (JFSC).
I have excellent interpersonal skills with a positive, upbeat attitude.
Do you want to benefit from our services?
If you have any questions, please contact us:
La Vallee de St Pierre
Jersey JE3 1EG
E: firstname.lastname@example.org or
M: +44 (0) 7797716461
Virtual Assistants | Secretarial Support & Administration Services | Jersey, Channel Islands
About Tess Price (including CV and Bio)
Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
Our Team (including CVs and Bios)
Subscribe to the Virteffic blog
Subscribe to the Virteffic Blog via Email
Virteffic Limited (“Virteffic“) is not regulated or licensed under the Financial Services (Jersey) Law 1998, as amended (the “Financial Services Law“). Accordingly, Virteffic does not provide any regulated services and does not carry on any regulated activities which would require us to be a “registered person” under and defined in the Financial Services Law. Where it is necessary for such a regulated activity is to be carried out, you will be required to use the services of a firm that is registered under the Financial Services Law, to provide such services. Virteffic may provide certain secretarial support and administration services as a virtual assistant, however, the services are of an administrative nature only and your appointed company secretary and/or the directors of your company have full responsibility to ensure the accuracy of the work that Virteffic does for you, to have the final sign-off and to check the work before it is released, published and/or executed.