I am Claudette Taylor
Senior Virtual Assistant
Secretarial Support and Administration Services
I am organised and proactive with an eye for detail and accuracy.
I am born and educated in Jersey. My career in the finance industry commenced in 2003 as a Trainee Trust and Company administrator and have since gained 18 years in the industry and progressing to Trust Manager at a multinational bank.
My background is private wealth, with extensive experience of corporate and trust administration.
I was responsible for the day-to-day administration and management of a diverse range of clients with complex and bespoke structures and connections to numerous jurisdictions. My clients were middle eastern ultra-high net worth individuals and families who were also PEP’s.
My role, together with gaining the Certificate in offshore administration and the ICSA Diploma has assisted in gaining technical knowledge and expertise of local legislation and regulatory requirements and corporate governance.
My role at Virteffic is to provide secretarial support and administrative support. Since joining, I have been involved with:
- drafting board minutes and action points from recordings for regulated and non-regulated, Jersey companies and Cayman Islands entities;
- attending board meetings via face-to-face and remotely in order to draft the minutes and action points following the meeting;
- arranging and prepared the board packs for the quarterly and ad hoc board meetings of regulated and non-regulated Jersey companies;
- coordinating quarterly and ad-hoc board meetings;
- assisting with queries from auditors and collated required documents;
- preparing consent/resignation letters, updating the register of directors and arranging the necessary regulatory filing;
- providing support to various boards and committees;
- collating and providing statutory documents;
- database reconciliation and reviews;
- the preparation of presentations and reports;
- assisting with projects including remediation projects ;
- website updates, social media update and ordering of marketing material;
- drafting of service agreements; and
- day-to-day administration.
I handle all matters with the utmost discretion and confidentiality.
Claudette Taylor | Senior Virtual Assistant | Secretarial Support and Administration Services
Education and Previous Experience
- ICSA CSQS – 5 modules
- ICSA Diploma
- Certificate in offshore administration
- Higher National Certificate in Tourism Management & Business Management – University of Gloucestershire
- Equity Trust Company Limited – Trust and company administrator (January 2003 – October 2006)
- HSBC Trustee (C.I.) Limited – Trust Manager (November 2006 – September 2021)
Tasks that I have performed in my previous roles:
- preparation of minutes and resolutions;
- company incorporations and dissolutions in various jurisdictions;
- day-to-day administration of complex client structures including a diverse range of assets;
- cash management;
- responding to client requests such as distribution requests and considering all contributing factors in complying with such request;
- reviewing financial statements and accounts, assisting with bookkeeping and queries;
- preparation of client invoices / billing and reviewing WIP;
- liaising with various stakeholders – clients and third parties, such as lawyers, property agents, bankers, relationship managers, investment managers, family offices, auditors, and accountants;
- opening and closing of Trust and company bank accounts and investment portfolios with various banks around the world;
- completing the relevant forms and submissions of FATCA and CRS filings and beneficial owner registers ;
- preparation and submission of annual confirmations to the Jersey Registry; and
- remediation projects and thematic reviews.
I aim to deliver the best quality administration and results for clients.
Do you want to benefit from our services?
Virtual Assistants | Secretarial Support & Administration Services | Jersey, Channel Islands
Subscribe to the Virteffic blog
Subscribe to the Virteffic Blog via Email
Virteffic Limited (“Virteffic“) is not regulated or licensed under the Financial Services (Jersey) Law 1998, as amended (the “Financial Services Law“). Accordingly, Virteffic does not provide any regulated services and does not carry on any regulated activities which would require us to be a “registered person” under and defined in the Financial Services Law. Where it is necessary for such a regulated activity is to be carried out, you will be required to use the services of a firm that is registered under the Financial Services Law, to provide such services. Virteffic may provide certain secretarial support and administration services as a virtual assistant, however, the services are of an administrative nature only and your appointed company secretary and/or the directors of your company have full responsibility to ensure the accuracy of the work that Virteffic does for you, to have the final sign-off and to check the work before it is released, published and/or executed.