I am Georgina De Ste Croix
Junior Administrator and Administration Services
I am highly organised and motivated with a keen eye for detail.
Born and educated in Jersey, I started my career as an accountant’s assistant for a private wealth company and have since worked in multiple industries. This has allowed me to develop a host of transferable skills. From office management, bookkeeping, event planning and management and people management.
I worked in the Jersey Tax office as an assessment officer for 5 years so have a vast knowledge of the Jersey tax system.
I can effortlessly prioritse and multitask duties and projects, problem solve and identify ways in which processes can be improved. I am highly organised, self-motivated, and flexible, therefore, take on new responsibilities and develop my skills.
My role at Virteffic is to provide administrative support. Since joining, I have been involved with:
- Data inputting and spreadsheet management;
- Day-to-day administration including calendar management, room bookings and updating our internal database;
- Preparation of presentations and reports;
- Assisting with website updates;
- Providing marketing support;
- Creating and scheduling posts for social media;
- Designing and circulating newsletters ;
Georgina De Ste Croix Virtual Assistant at Virteffic Limited | Administration Services
- The Mansell Collection – Administrator (August 2020-September 2021)
- Vibert Marquees Ltd – Office Manager (October 2016 – August 2020)
- Jersey Tax – Assessment Officer (January 2013 – October 2016)
- Lydian International – Administrative Assistant (2012)
Tasks that I have performed in my previous roles:
- HR and payroll administrative tasks.
- Managing finances and payroll.
- PA duties including diary management and scheduling.
- Event management.
- Management of marketing and brand.
- Management of multiple inboxes, calendars and schedules for teams, businesses, and individuals.
- Data gathering, inputting, statistics and report writing.
- Managing client and supplier relationships.
- Risk management, such as, health and safety, safeguarding, Business Continuity Plans and exercises.
- Reviewing and streamlining processes for efficiency.
- Case management of Jersey Personal tax files.
- Project management.
- Bookkeeping experience using Sage and Quickbooks.
I am adaptable to any task with over 15 years' experience in administration roles in varied industries.
Do you want to benefit from our services?
Virtual Assistants | Secretarial Support & Administration Services | Jersey, Channel Islands
Subscribe to the Virteffic blog
Subscribe to the Virteffic Blog via Email
Virteffic Limited (“Virteffic“) is not regulated or licensed under the Financial Services (Jersey) Law 1998, as amended (the “Financial Services Law“). Accordingly, Virteffic does not provide any regulated services and does not carry on any regulated activities which would require us to be a “registered person” under and defined in the Financial Services Law. Where it is necessary for such a regulated activity is to be carried out, you will be required to use the services of a firm that is registered under the Financial Services Law, to provide such services. Virteffic may provide certain secretarial support and administration services as a virtual assistant, however, the services are of an administrative nature only and your appointed company secretary and/or the directors of your company have full responsibility to ensure the accuracy of the work that Virteffic does for you, to have the final sign-off and to check the work before it is released, published and/or executed.