Communication, Correspondence and Customer Service
Great businesses are that way because of great customer service. At Virteffic, we love working with people and enjoy helping business owners to engage with your customers via email, telephone or through your website or social media.
Let us help with the day-to-day administration so that you can focus on growing your business.
All our Virtual Assistants have excellent communication skills. Some of the services Virteffic can offer are:
- correspondence and emails;
- editing and proofreading;
- answer and direct phone calls;
- replying to online enquiries and customer calls to be redirected;
- scheduling meetings;
- handling email and chat sales support; and
- to present excellent customer-service skills to customers and clients.
The fees for our virtual assistant services varies. As has been noted, the role itself can vary greatly – and so the skill set and experience required. There are a few options available to choose from:
- Flexible: No need to commit to a specific package – simply “pay-as-you-go” on a standard hourly rate. You will be able to request support from our team as and when you require assistance. This may be a couple of hours only as a one-off solution, or regular support as and when needed. We offer a discount when a block of 100 hours is booked.
- Fixed: A fixed fee package is available upon request. We offer a discount for a yearly contract (minimum 4 meetings per year for minutes or 10 hours per month for admin work).
The full terms and conditions will be provided with our fee proposal and subsequently confirmed in the service agreement.
How does it work?
Virteffic will simply raise an invoice based on the agreed fee once the services have been performed, or raise monthly invoices for longer engagements. As a virtual assistant is not an employee, there will be no additional charges that would be payable if you hired an administrator, secretarial officer or personal assistant. Virteffic is transparent with its pricing and fees, and a detailed timesheet is always provided with the invoice.
It all starts with a call or a meeting for a free consultation. Virteffic take time to get to know you and the demands of your business so that we can find a solution to provide the support you need to do what you do best. After our consultation, Virteffic will summarise what we discussed and provide a detailed proposal of what services Virteffic will be able to offer together with fee estimate for your consideration. Once agreed, we will provide our service agreement (or use yours if preferred). At your discretion, we can also enter into a Non-Disclosure Agreement.
Can't find the service you are looking for?
Get in touch and we'll find a solution!
Virteffic Limited Virtual Assistants | Secretarial Support & Administration Services | Jersey, Channel Islands
Subscribe to the Virteffic blog
Subscribe to the Virteffic Blog via Email
Virteffic Limited (“Virteffic“) is not regulated or licensed under the Financial Services (Jersey) Law 1998, as amended (the “Financial Services Law“). Accordingly, Virteffic does not provide any regulated services and does not carry on any regulated activities which would require us to be a “registered person” under and defined in the Financial Services Law. Where it is necessary for such a regulated activity is to be carried out, you will be required to use the services of a firm that is registered under the Financial Services Law, to provide such services. Virteffic may provide certain secretarial support and administration services as a virtual assistant, however, the services are of an administrative nature only and your appointed company secretary and/or the directors of your company have full responsibility to ensure the accuracy of the work that Virteffic does for you, to have the final sign-off and to check the work before it is released, published and/or executed.