Presentations and Reports
Presenting ideas, changes, business objectives or results to your colleagues, customers, and other stakeholders is an important task that should be executed meticulously. However, given the busy schedule of work, one often finds no time to work on presentations and reports, or crucial spreadsheets containing charts and figures. You can delegate some or parts of the task to our virtual assistants.
Our team is talented with Excel and Power Point. Whether you need to analyse your results, need a market analysis done on your competitors or an audit of your targeted customer basis, Virteffic can help.
Virteffic provides virtual assistant and administration services which include assistance with presentations and reports. The services offered are extensive, and below are some examples of work that can be done for your business.
- Research – You can get help to conduct time-consuming research online. Virteffic can also assist with conducting market research, either through correspondence with your clients or via social media.
- Data Entry – It is one of the most repetitive and laborious administrative tasks. Virteffic can assist with updating your systems, data base and schedules with data and information.
- Analyse – Virteffic can also analyse data, assist with calculations and formulas, and present statistics. As part of the task, Virteffic could also assist to prepare charts and graphs to illustrate the key points. If you need any other graphical content or images then this could be arranged also.
- Presentations and Reports – When you are preparing for a meeting, a presentation is often one of the most essential documents. But, these presentations can take long to prepare. Virteffic can assist to put together a report, article, or presentation of the findings to be presented. This can be prepared using PowerPoint presentations, excel schedules, word file, or any other format that you require.
- Social Media– If you would like to share any of the key results or findings on social media, then Virteffic can assist to convert the material into the correct format. Virteffic’s provides numerous services relating to social media including content creation and posting services.
The fees for our virtual assistant services varies. As has been noted, the role itself can vary greatly – and so the skill set and experience required. There are a few options available to choose from:
- Flexible: No need to commit to a specific package – simply “pay-as-you-go” on a standard hourly rate (at a basic or technical level). You will be able to request support from our team as and when you require assistance. This may be a couple of hours only as a one-off solution, or regular support as and when needed.
- Fixed: A fixed fee package is available upon request. A fixed contract for a 3-month period (minimum 20 hours per month) which gives you a 10% discount compared to the flexible deal, 6 months (minimum 15 hours per month) gives you a 20% discount and a 1-year contract (minimum 10 hours per month) gives you a 25% discount. Any additional hours worked that month will be charged at a standard hourly rate.
- Specific: Our team will work collaboratively to provide the requested services under the standard Flexible and Fixed packages. You can opt to choose a specific virtual assistant who will be the sole service provider (at a premium rate).
The full terms and conditions will be provided with our fee proposal and subsequently confirmed in the service agreement.
How does it work?
Virteffic will simply raise an invoice based on the agreed fee once the services have been performed, or raise monthly invoices for longer engagements. As a virtual assistant is not an employee, there will be no additional charges that would be payable if you hired an administrator, secretarial officer or personal assistant. Virteffic is transparent with its pricing and fees, and a detailed timesheet is always provided with the invoice.
It all starts with a call or a meeting for a free consultation. Virteffic take time to get to know you and the demands of your business so that we can find a solution to provide the support you need to do what you do best. After our consultation, Virteffic will summarise what we discussed and provide a detailed proposal of what services Virteffic will be able to offer together with fee estimate for your consideration. Once agreed, we will provide our service agreement (or use yours if preferred). At your discretion, we can also enter into a Non-Disclosure Agreement.
Our services includes research and we can also analyze the data. Finally we can assist to put together a report, article or presentation of the findings.
Can't find the service you are looking for?
Get in touch and we'll find a solution!
Virteffic Limited Virtual Assistants | Secretarial Support & Administration Services | Jersey, Channel Islands
Subscribe to the Virteffic blog
Subscribe to the Virteffic Blog via Email
Virteffic Limited (“Virteffic“) is not regulated or licensed under the Financial Services (Jersey) Law 1998, as amended (the “Financial Services Law“). Accordingly, Virteffic does not provide any regulated services and does not carry on any regulated activities which would require us to be a “registered person” under and defined in the Financial Services Law. Where it is necessary for such a regulated activity is to be carried out, you will be required to use the services of a firm that is registered under the Financial Services Law, to provide such services. Virteffic may provide certain secretarial support and administration services as a virtual assistant, however, the services are of an administrative nature only and your appointed company secretary and/or the directors of your company have full responsibility to ensure the accuracy of the work that Virteffic does for you, to have the final sign-off and to check the work before it is released, published and/or executed.