Social Media Marketing & Management
Social media marketing and management are key components whether you are in the B2B or B2C sector, to grow brand awareness, attract clients, share information and to target a niche audience. It is an essential tool to reach and interact with your customers, and to grow your brand and your business.
Online marketing is very important and Virteffic can assist with creating content. We can also handle all aspects of your social media marketing (“SMM“). Complementary to SMM, community management means engaging with the community (which includes potential or current customers). Virteffic can assist to respond to comments on your posts, reply to direct messages (“DMs“) and to answer queries regarding your products and services. The services offered by Virteffic include:
- set up social media profiles;
- social media management;
- create a social media strategy;
- write articles and other forms of content for Blogs and Websites;
- create visual content and custom images;
- search engine optimisation (“SEO“);
- content repurposing;
- graphic design and layout;
- content and keyword research;
- create a posting schedule;
- boosted post ad management;
- design, prepare and produce marketing material; and
- answering DMs and responding to comments.
Our services are focused around Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter, due to the popularity and our prior knowledge and experience. However, we can also assist with any other platforms such as Pinterest, TikTok, and Clubhouse upon request.
Virteffic has accounts with Canva, Hootsuite and Later which we use to create content and schedule posts.
We will tailor the services and recommendations to your business, audience and market.
The fees for our virtual assistant services varies. As has been noted, the role itself can vary greatly – and so the skill set and experience required. There are a few options available to choose from:
- Flexible: No need to commit to a specific package – simply “pay-as-you-go” on a standard hourly rate. You will be able to request support from our team as and when you require assistance. This may be a couple of hours only as a one-off solution, or regular support as and when needed.
- Fixed: A fixed fee package is available (minimum 20 hours per month for a period of at least 3 months to be carried out by the team ), which gives you a 20% discount compared to the flexible deal. Any additional hours worked that month will be charged at a standard hourly rate.
- Specific: Our team will work collaboratively to provide the requested services under the standard Flexible and Fixed packages. You can opt to choose a specific virtual assistant who will be the sole service provider (at a premium rate).
The full terms and conditions will be provided with our fee proposal and subsequently confirmed in the service agreement.
How does it work?
Virteffic will simply raise an invoice based on the agreed fee once the services have been performed, or raise monthly invoices for longer engagements. As a virtual assistant is not an employee, there will be no additional charges that would be payable if you hired an administrator, secretarial officer or personal assistant. Virteffic is transparent with its pricing and fees, and a detailed time sheet is always provided with the invoice.
It all starts with a call or a meeting for a free consultation. Virteffic take time to get to know you and the demands of your business so that we can find a solution to provide the support you need to do what you do best. After our consultation, Virteffic will summarise what we discussed and provide a detailed proposal of what services Virteffic will be able to offer together with fee estimate for your consideration. Once agreed, we will provide our service agreement (or use yours if preferred). At your discretion, we can also enter into a Non-Disclosure Agreement.
We can assist to create and post content, and also to engage and build new relationships.
Can't find the service you are looking for?
Get in touch and we'll find a solution!
Virteffic Limited Virtual Assistants | Secretarial Support & Administration Services | Jersey, Channel Islands
Subscribe to the Virteffic blog
Subscribe to the Virteffic Blog via Email
Virteffic Limited (“Virteffic“) is not regulated or licensed under the Financial Services (Jersey) Law 1998, as amended (the “Financial Services Law“). Accordingly, Virteffic does not provide any regulated services and does not carry on any regulated activities which would require us to be a “registered person” under and defined in the Financial Services Law. Where it is necessary for such a regulated activity is to be carried out, you will be required to use the services of a firm that is registered under the Financial Services Law, to provide such services. Virteffic may provide certain secretarial support and administration services as a virtual assistant, however, the services are of an administrative nature only and your appointed company secretary and/or the directors of your company have full responsibility to ensure the accuracy of the work that Virteffic does for you, to have the final sign-off and to check the work before it is released, published and/or executed.