I am Siobhan Poingdestre
I can effortlessly multitask, problem solve and identify ways in which processes can be improved.
I attended Highlands College where I completed courses in Health and Social Care and IT. Since leaving, I have expanded my knowledge with a range of transferable skills, as a result, it has enabled me to to develop backgrounds in different roles within an international bank and establishing, developing and working for a mental health charity.
I can effortlessly prioritse and multitask duties and projects, problem solve and identify ways in which processes can be improved. I am highly organised, self-motivated, and flexible, therefore, take on new responsibilities and develop my skills.
I enjoy assisting people and making their lives a little easier. I believe all tasks, no matter how small, are important for the smooth operations of an organisation.
My role at Virteffic is to provide administrative support. Since joining, I have been involved with:
- Drafted board minutes and action points from recordings;
- Prepared agenda for team meetings and sub-committees;
- Collated board packs;
- Data inputting and spreadsheet management;
- Day-to-day administration including calendar management, room bookings and updating our internal database;
- Preparation of presentations and reports;;
- Assisted with website updates;
- Provided marketing support;
- Created and scheduled posts for social media;
- Designed and circulated newsletters ;
- Wrote blog posts for Virteffic’s website, LinkedIn and Digital Jersey;
- Organised staff sports, social and wellbeing; and
- Involved with new starters administration including updating registers, agreements, spreadsheets, Outlook and MS Teams; and
- Mentor to new starts.
Siobhan Poingdestre Virtual Assistant at Virteffic Limited | Administration Services
Education and Previous Experience
- CII Award in Financial Planning (October 2011)
- National Diploma for IT Practitioners (July 2007)
- AVCE Health and Social Care (July 2005)
- Various courses on Assertiveness and Advance Communication Skills, Developing your Potential/Personal Effectiveness, and Time Management via CITD.
- Jersey Recovery College – Service Manager (November 2016 – July 2021)
- HSBC Global Asset Management – Team Administrator (September 2014 – September 2016)
- HSBC Expat – Sports and Social Secretary (October 2012 – September 2016)
- HSBC Expat – Academy Senior/Lead (April 2013 – September 2014)
- HSBC Expat – Senior/Premier Associate (April 2010 – March 2013)
Tasks that I have performed in my previous roles:
- HR and payroll administrative tasks.
- Managing finances and payroll.
- Coordination of meetings, agenda, minutes, and actions.
- Designing, reviewing, and delivering of presentations.
- Creating marketing material for services, events, sports and awareness.
- Management of multiple inboxes, calendars and schedules for teams, businesses, and individuals.
- Data gathering, inputting, statistics and report writing.
- Writing and proof-reading policies and procedures, reports, and marketing material.
- Risk management, such as, health and safety, safeguarding, Business Continuity Plans and exercises.
- Sharing best practices for operations, governance, and personal development.
- Trained individuals/groups on systems and assisted with improving their IT skills.
- Conducted the Records Knowledge Management Project for offsite/onsite/electronic storage.
- Creating new services and processes.
- Conducted competency-based interviews and role play scenarios.
I enjoy assisting people and making their lives a little easier.
Do you want to benefit from our services?
Virtual Assistants | Secretarial Support & Administration Services | Jersey, Channel Islands
Subscribe to the Virteffic blog
Subscribe to the Virteffic Blog via Email
Virteffic Limited (“Virteffic“) is not regulated or licensed under the Financial Services (Jersey) Law 1998, as amended (the “Financial Services Law“). Accordingly, Virteffic does not provide any regulated services and does not carry on any regulated activities which would require us to be a “registered person” under and defined in the Financial Services Law. Where it is necessary for such a regulated activity is to be carried out, you will be required to use the services of a firm that is registered under the Financial Services Law, to provide such services. Virteffic may provide certain secretarial support and administration services as a virtual assistant, however, the services are of an administrative nature only and your appointed company secretary and/or the directors of your company have full responsibility to ensure the accuracy of the work that Virteffic does for you, to have the final sign-off and to check the work before it is released, published and/or executed.