I am Siobhan Poingdestre
Virtual Assistant at Virteffic Limited |
I attended Highlands College where I completed courses in Health and Social Care and IT. Since leaving, I have expanded my knowledge with a range of transferable skills, as a result, it has enabled me to to develop backgrounds in different roles within an international bank and establishing, developing and working for a mental health charity.
I can effortlessly prioritse and multitask duties and projects, problem solve and identify ways in which processes can be improved. I am highly organised, self-motivated, and flexible, therefore, take on new responsibilities and develop my skills.
My passion is in assisting people and making their lives a little easier. I believe all tasks, no matter how small, are important for the smooth operations of an organisation.
My role at Virteffic is to provide internal administrative support, such as;
- day-to-day administration;
- preparation of reports;
- operation duties;
- marketing support;
- staff culture and wellbeing assistance.
- Jersey Recovery College – Service Manager (November 2016 – July 2021)
- HSBC Global Asset Management – Team Administrator (September 2014 – September 2016)
- HSBC Expat – Sports and Social Secretary (October 2012 – September 2016)
- HSBC Expat – Academy Senior/Lead (April 2013 – September 2014)
- HSBC Expat – Senior/Premier Associate (April 2010 – March 2013)
- HR and payroll administrative tasks.
- Managing finances and payroll.
- Coordination of meetings, agenda, minutes, and actions.
- Designing, reviewing, and delivering of presentations.
- Creating marketing material for services, events, sports and awareness.
- Management of multiple inboxes, calendars and schedules for teams, businesses, and individuals.
- Data gathering, inputting, statistics and report writing.
- Writing and proof-reading policies and procedures, reports, and marketing material.
- Risk management, such as, health and safety, safeguarding, Business Continuity Plans and exercises.
- Sharing best practices for operations, governance, and personal development.
- Trained individuals/groups on systems and assisted with improving their IT skills.
- Conducted the Records Knowledge Management Project for offsite/onsite/electronic storage.
- Creating new services and processes.
- Conducted competency-based interviews and role play scenarios.
My passion is assisting people and making their lives a little easier.
Do you want to benefit from our services?
Virteffic Limited Virtual Assistants | Secretarial Support & Administration Services | Jersey, Channel Islands
Subscribe to the Virteffic blog
Subscribe to the Virteffic Blog via Email
Virteffic Limited (“Virteffic“) is not regulated or licensed under the Financial Services (Jersey) Law 1998, as amended (the “Financial Services Law“). Accordingly, Virteffic does not provide any regulated services and does not carry on any regulated activities which would require us to be a “registered person” under and defined in the Financial Services Law. Where it is necessary for such a regulated activity is to be carried out, you will be required to use the services of a firm that is registered under the Financial Services Law, to provide such services. Virteffic may provide certain secretarial support and administration services as a virtual assistant, however, the services are of an administrative nature only and your appointed company secretary and/or the directors of your company have full responsibility to ensure the accuracy of the work that Virteffic does for you, to have the final sign-off and to check the work before it is released, published and/or executed.