I am Helena Mallet
Senior Virtual Assistant
Secretarial Support, Governance and Administration Services
I am a highly organised Company Secretary with a focus on minute writing, meeting preparation and corporate governance.
Born and educated in Jersey I have over 25 years of experience in the offshore finance industry.
I started my career in Jersey Private Wealth and Trust and Company Administration where I undertook qualifications with the Jersey Business School, Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) and Chartered Management Institute (CMI) and progressed to managing a team of trust administrators for an international trust company.
Following a short break for the birth of my eldest son, I returned to the finance industry as a Company Secretary for an international Trust Company providing administrative, technical and company secretarial support for private wealth structures related to daily administration of trusts, companies and foundations, in-house regulated companies.
Over the years I have gained experience in providing company secretarial services for a variety of funds business including extensive experience in complicated real estate funds structures and administration of entities in numerous jurisdictions including Jersey, Guernsey, Bermuda, Cayman Islands, BVI, Delaware, Luxembourg and Singapore and have experience covering all levels of board and committee meeting preparation, corporate governance and minute taking.
I am a highly organised Company Secretary with a focus on minute writing, meeting preparation and good corporate governance practice and I have experience in the management of a diverse range of clients with complex and bespoke structures and connections to numerous jurisdictions.
My role at Virteffic is to provide secretarial support and senior administrative support. Since joining, I have been involved with:
- drafting and proofreading minutes;
- day-to-day administration; and
- corporate governance practice.
I am a positive and proactive person who understands the importance of confidentiality and discretion within my role.
Helena Mallet Senior Virtual Assistant at Virteffic Limited | Secretarial Support and Administration Services
Education and Previous Experience
- Offshore Administration Certificate
- Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners Diploma
- Chartered Management Institute
- BNP Paribas Securities Services – Company Secretary (Oct 2015 to June 2022)
- STM Fiduciaire Limited – Company Secretariat Manager/ Trust Manager (Dec 2012 to Sept 2015)
- TMF Group (formerly Equity Trust (Jersey) Limited) – Assistant Trust Manager (June 2007 – Nov 2012)
- Royal Bank of Canada Trust Company (International) Limited – Trust Team Supervisor (Oct 2005 – May 2007)
- Fairbairn Trust Limited – Trust Officer (April 2004 – Oct 2005)
- Deutsche Bank International Trust Co. (Jersey) Limited – Trust Officer (Dec 2001 – March 2004)
- Moore Stephens Chartered Accountants – Trust and Company Administrator (Sept 1997 – Nov 2001)
Tasks that I have performed in my previous roles:
- Preparing agendas, board packs, liaising with key stakeholders on the provision of board reports;
- Preparing and presenting corporate governance reports to the Board;
- Attendance at board/committee meetings;
- Preparation of minutes;
- Annual confirmation/returns submission and monitoring;
- Share certificate issuance and share register maintenance;
- Incorporation of companies and Trust set up;
- Experience with regulated Guernsey companies and other jurisdictions;
- Maintenance of statutory files and structure charts;
- Maintenance of conflict of interest registers;
- Arranging board effectiveness evaluations;
- Arranging appointments and resignations of Directors;
- Company incorporations and dissolutions;
- Amending Memorandum and Articles for client companies;
- Liaising with key stakeholders including client personnel, advisors and auditors;
- Production of administration aide-memoirs and checklists and policy and procedure updates, in liaison with the Compliance team together with developing new client application forms and marketing information; and
- Review and remediation services.
I have experience in managing a diverse range of clients with complex and bespoke structures and connections to numerous jurisdictions.
Do you want to benefit from our services?
If you have any questions, please contact us:
La Vallee de St Pierre
Jersey JE3 1EG
E: firstname.lastname@example.org or
M: +44 (0) 7797716461
Virtual Assistants | Secretarial Support & Administration Services | Jersey, Channel Islands
About Tess Price (including CV and Bio)
Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
Our Team (including CVs and Bios)
Subscribe to the Virteffic blog
Subscribe to the Virteffic Blog via Email
Virteffic Limited (“Virteffic“) is not regulated or licensed under the Financial Services (Jersey) Law 1998, as amended (the “Financial Services Law“). Accordingly, Virteffic does not provide any regulated services and does not carry on any regulated activities which would require us to be a “registered person” under and defined in the Financial Services Law. Where it is necessary for such a regulated activity is to be carried out, you will be required to use the services of a firm that is registered under the Financial Services Law, to provide such services. Virteffic may provide certain secretarial support and administration services as a virtual assistant, however, the services are of an administrative nature only and your appointed company secretary and/or the directors of your company have full responsibility to ensure the accuracy of the work that Virteffic does for you, to have the final sign-off and to check the work before it is released, published and/or executed.