Administration work and data entry are a component of most businesses. These tasks often make up one big job function that you ultimately don’t have time for. Virteffic can assist you with mundane and repetitive tasks, and we can also assist with more technical administrative duties.
Let us help with the day-to-day administration so that you can focus on growing your business.
A virtual assistant is a person who provides services to other businesses from a remote location in exchange for an agreed fee. Accordingly, the services offered are remarkably diverse. A virtual assistant can perform most tasks that a regular employee can do. Our services include :
- data entry;
- monthly reports;
- correspondence and emails;
- completing forms;
- undertaking projects;
- assist with bank account openings;
- manage filing systems and update records;
- editing and proofreading;
- creation of presentations and reports;
- maintain financial records, reconcile bank statements and transactions in Xero or Quickbooks;
- answer and direct phone calls;
- present excellent customer-service skills to customers and clients;
- billing and invoicing;
- create excel schedules (with formulas as needed);
- maintain financial records, reconcile bank statements (in Quickbooks or Xero);
- track and manage payments; and
- any other day-to-day administration tasks that can be dealt with remotely.
Virteffic’s packages are fully flexible and tailored to the needs of your business. Some clients may just need assistance as a one-off for a specific project. There may also be a need to cover during temporary staff absence. Other clients may need close to full-time support whilst they are recruiting for a permanent employee.
Avoid the cost and hassle of hiring an employee.
The fees for our virtual assistant services varies. As has been noted, the role itself can vary greatly – and so the skill set and experience required. There are a few options available to choose from:
- Flexible: No need to commit to a specific package – simply “pay-as-you-go” on a standard hourly rate (at a basic or technical level). You will be able to request support from our team as and when you require assistance. This may be a couple of hours only as a one-off solution, or regular support as and when needed.
- Fixed: A fixed fee package is available upon request. A fixed contract for a 3-month period (minimum 20 hours per month) which gives you a 10% discount compared to the flexible deal, 6 months (minimum 15 hours per month) gives you a 20% discount and a 1-year contract (minimum 10 hours per month) gives you a 25% discount. Any additional hours worked that month will be charged at a standard hourly rate.
- Specific: Our team will work collaboratively to provide the requested services under the standard Flexible and Fixed packages. You can opt to choose a specific virtual assistant who will be the sole service provider (at a premium rate).
The full terms and conditions will be provided with our fee proposal and subsequently confirmed in the service agreement.
How does it work?
Virteffic will simply raise an invoice based on the agreed fee once the services have been performed, or raise monthly invoices for longer engagements. As a virtual assistant is not an employee, there will be no additional charges that would be payable if you hired an administrator, secretarial officer or personal assistant. Virteffic is transparent with its pricing and fees, and a detailed timesheet is always provided with the invoice.
It all starts with a call or a meeting for a free consultation. Virteffic take time to get to know you and the demands of your business so that we can find a solution to provide the support you need to do what you do best. After our consultation, Virteffic will summarise what we discussed and provide a detailed proposal of what services Virteffic will be able to offer together with fee estimate for your consideration. Once agreed, we will provide our service agreement (or use yours if preferred). At your discretion, we can also enter into a Non-Disclosure Agreement.
Can't find the service you are looking for?
Get in touch and we'll find a solution!
Virteffic Limited Virtual Assistants | Secretarial Support & Administration Services | Jersey, Channel Islands
Subscribe to the Virteffic blog
Subscribe to the Virteffic Blog via Email
Virteffic Limited (“Virteffic“) is not regulated or licensed under the Financial Services (Jersey) Law 1998, as amended (the “Financial Services Law“). Accordingly, Virteffic does not provide any regulated services and does not carry on any regulated activities which would require us to be a “registered person” under and defined in the Financial Services Law. Where it is necessary for such a regulated activity is to be carried out, you will be required to use the services of a firm that is registered under the Financial Services Law, to provide such services. Virteffic may provide certain secretarial support and administration services as a virtual assistant, however, the services are of an administrative nature only and your appointed company secretary and/or the directors of your company have full responsibility to ensure the accuracy of the work that Virteffic does for you, to have the final sign-off and to check the work before it is released, published and/or executed.