Administration work and data entry are a component of most businesses. These tasks often make up one big job function that you ultimately don’t have time for. Virteffic can assist you with mundane and repetitive tasks, and we can also assist with more technical administrative duties.
Virteffic can handle your routine office chores so that you can focus on the areas of your core competencies. A virtual assistant can perform most tasks that a regular employee can do. Our administration services include (but are not limited to):
- data entry;
- monthly reports;
- technical projects;
- correspondence and emails;
- completing forms;
- undertaking projects;
- assist with bank account openings;
- manage filing systems and update records;
- editing and proofreading;
- creation of presentations and reports;
- billing and invoicing;
- create excel schedules (with formulas as needed);
- maintain financial records, and reconcile bank statements (in Quickbooks or Xero); and
- any other day-to-day administration tasks that can be dealt with remotely.
Great businesses are that way because of great customer service. At Virteffic, we love working with people and enjoy helping business owners to engage with their customers via email, telephone or through your website or social media. All our Virtual Assistants have excellent communication skills. Some of the services Virteffic can offer are:
- correspondence and emails;
- editing and proofreading;
- scheduling meetings; and
- replying to online enquiries.
Social media marketing and management are key components whether you are in the B2B or B2C sector, to grow brand awareness, attract clients, share information and to target a niche audience. It is an essential tool to reach and interact with your customers, and to grow your brand and your business.
Virteffic can assist with creating content, and we can also handle all aspects of your social media marketing (SMM). Complementary to SMM, community management means engaging with the community (which includes potential or current customers). Virteffic can assist in responding to comments on your posts, reply to direct messages (DMs) and answer queries regarding your products and services. The services offered by Virteffic include:
- social media management;
- write articles and other forms of content for Blogs and Websites;
- create visual content;
- editing videos;
- search engine optimisation (SEO);
- graphic design and layout;
- content and keyword research;
- create a posting schedule;
- design, prepare and produce marketing material; and
- answering DMs and responding to comments.
We can assist to create and post content, and also to engage and build new relationships.
Our services are focused around Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and WordPress due to their popularity and our prior knowledge and experience. Virteffic has accounts with Canva and Hootsuite which we use to create content and schedule posts.
Virteffic has a team with qualified chartered secretaries and experienced individuals who can help with all aspects relating to meetings. We have extensive corporate and fund secretarial experience and routinely prepare the minutes for board meetings, committee meetings, shareholder meetings, trustee meetings, HR matters, and so on. We will always prepare the minutes efficiently, professionally, and promptly, and with the utmost confidentiality. The services offered by Virteffic include:
- attend meetings and assist your company secretary1 with drafting the minutes;
- prepare minutes from recordings;
- preparing notices and agendas;
- co-ordinate the meetings;
- assist the Company Secretary in planning and maintaining the annual Board and Committee meetings calendars;
- collating and distributing papers for the Board or Committee meetings; and
- summarise and circulate action points in accordance with an agreed timeline.
Get a fee quote – We can offer a fixed fee quote for minutes and meetings once you have confirmed the number of meetings and the approximate length of each meeting.
1 Virteffic will not accept an appointment as the Company Secretary as Virteffic does not provide any regulated services, or activities which would require us to be a “registered person” under and as defined in the Financial Services (Jersey) 1998, as amended.
Virteffic Limited is a privately owned business in the Channel Islands that provides secretarial support and administration services. The team consist of experienced, qualified professionals with hard-to-find skills and long experience in the regulated financial industry. We pride ourselves on being flexible, efficient, diligent, knowledgeable and discrete.
Virteffic’s packages are fully flexible and tailored to the needs of your business. Some clients may just need assistance as a one-off for a specific project. There may also be a need to cover during temporary staff absence. Other clients may need close to full-time support whilst they are recruiting for a permanent employee.
We have become a trusted support firm that assists businesses of all sizes, including many of the larger regulated firms (funds and trust companies, wealth advisors and insurance companies), non-profit organisations, and charities. Our clients are based in Jersey and Guernsey, the Cayman Islands, and the UK.
Let us help with the day-to-day administration so that you can focus on growing your business.
Virteffic Limited can assist with projects, secretarial support and administration services. Simply put, we help businesses and charities by doing tasks they don’t know how to do, are too busy to do, don’t want to do, or that would be better outsourced. When you engage with us, you get instant access to our team, who collaborate remotely to assist your organisation. Read More
Our team can work securely in our Cyber Essentials validated secure Microsoft Office environment. Alternatively, you can give us access to your software technology (Citrix, Microsoft Office, VDI or other solution) allowing us to integrate seamlessly with your personnel and systems.
We will simply raise an invoice based on the agreed fee once the services have been performed, or raise monthly invoices for longer engagements. As a virtual assistant is not an employee, there will be no additional charges that would be payable if you hired an administrator, secretarial officer or personal assistant. Virteffic is transparent with its pricing and fees, and a detailed timesheet is always provided with the invoice.
It all starts with a call or a meeting for a free consultation. Virteffic take time to get to know you and the demands of your business so that we can find a solution to provide the support you need to do what you do best. After our consultation, Virteffic will summarise what we discussed and provide a detailed proposal of what services Virteffic will be able to offer together with fee estimate for your consideration. Once agreed, we will provide our service agreement. Our sevice agreement includes a mutual confidentiality clause. At your request, we can also enter into a Non-Disclosure Agreement.
The fees for our virtual assistant services varies. As has been noted, the role itself can vary greatly – and so the skill set and experience required. There are a few options available to choose from:
- Flexible: No need to commit – simply “pay-as-you-go” on our standard hourly rate. You can request support from our team as and when you require assistance. An invoice is raised on or around the 1st of each month for the work carried out the previous month. We are transparent with our fees, so a detailed timesheet is provided with our invoices.
- Fixed: We will guarantee that we have the capacity to provide the requested services. The fixed fee gives you a discount compared to the flexible option. Any additional hours worked that month will be charged at the standard hourly rate if you need further support. The fixed fee is charged in advance, and any extra hours are invoiced on or around the 1st of each month for the work carried out the previous month.
- Block: Some of our clients require assistance with various day-to-day admin tasks and therefore purchase a block of hours at a discounted rate rather than a fixed fee for meetings only. A detailed time sheet is provided on the 1st of each month for the work carried out and the balance remaining.
The full terms and conditions will be provided with our fee proposal and subsequently confirmed in the service agreement.
How does it work?
Virteffic will simply raise an invoice based on the agreed fee once the services have been performed, or raise monthly invoices for longer engagements. As a virtual assistant is not an employee, there will be no additional charges that would be payable if you hired an employee. Virteffic is transparent with its pricing and fees, and a detailed timesheet is always provided with the invoice.
It all starts with a call or a meeting for a free consultation. Virteffic take time to get to know you and the demands of your business so that we can find a solution to provide the support you need to do what you do best. After our consultation, Virteffic will summarise what we discussed and provide a detailed proposal of what services Virteffic will be able to offer together with fee estimate for your consideration. Once agreed, we will provide our service agreement (or use yours if preferred). At your discretion, we can also enter into a Non-Disclosure Agreement.
Instant support available from our virtual teams in Jersey and Guernsey
Can't find the service you are looking for?
Get in touch and we'll find a solution!
Virtual Assistants | Secretarial Support & Administration Services | Jersey, Channel Islands
Subscribe to the Virteffic insights
Subscribe to the Virteffic Blog via Email
Virteffic Limited (“Virteffic“) is not regulated or licensed under the Financial Services (Jersey) Law 1998, as amended (the “Financial Services Law“). Accordingly, Virteffic does not provide any regulated services or carry on any regulated activities requiring us to be a “registered person” under and defined in the Financial Services Law. Where it is necessary for such a regulated activity to be carried out, you will be required to use the services of a firm registered under the Financial Services Law to provide such services. Virteffic may provide certain secretarial support and administration services as a virtual assistant, however, the services are of an administrative nature only, and your appointed company secretary and/or the directors of your company have full responsibility for ensuring the accuracy of the work that Virteffic does for you, to have the final sign-off and to check the work before it is released, published and/or executed.