I am Sarah Parkin
Senior Virtual Assistant
Secretarial Support, Governance and Administration Services
I have a wide variety of experience ranging from Company Secretary to client facing roles, compliance and internal audit.
Before the birth of my second child, I held various roles within the finance industry, most recently as a Company Secretary. I have gained a wide variety of experience ranging from client facing roles within Trust and Company administration to internal roles, including compliance and internal audit.
I have company secretarial skills for Group companies located in Jersey, Guernsey, Gibraltar, UK, Ireland and Isle of Man.
My role at Virteffic is to provide secretarial support and senior administrative support, including:
- minutes and resolutions;
- file reviews;
- meeting support and preparation;
- day-to-day administration;
- assist with projects;
- preparation of reports; and
- corporate governance practice.
I have company secretarial skills for companies located in various locations.
Sarah Parkin | Senior Virtual Assistant and Minute Writer
Education and Previous Experience
- Sancus Group – Company Secretary (April 2019 to June 2020 )
- PraxisIFM Trust Limited – Internal Auditor / Reviewer (April 2016 to March 2019)
- Kleinwort Benson – Trust Officer, Registered Office and Company Secretarial (July 2015 to November 2015)
- SG Hambros Bank (Channel Islands) Limited – Monitoring Officer – Compliance, AML & Financial Crime Monitoring Unit (November 2014 to June 2015 )
- SG Hambros Bank (Channel Islands) Limited – Trust Officer, Lyxor – Institutional Fiduciary Services (April 2013 to November 2014)
- Ogier Real Estate Fiduciary Services – Administrator (September 2011 to March 2013)
- AIB Jersey Trust Limited – Corporate Solutions – Administrator (February 2009 to August 2011)
Get in touch with us
We are always happy to catch up for a coffee (which may be by phone or video call), to discuss opportunities and collaborations.
Virtual Assistants | Secretarial Support & Administration Services | Jersey, Channel Islands
Subscribe to the Virteffic insights
Subscribe to the Virteffic Blog via Email
Virteffic Limited (“Virteffic“) is not regulated or licensed under the Financial Services (Jersey) Law 1998, as amended (the “Financial Services Law“). Accordingly, Virteffic does not provide any regulated services and does not carry on any regulated activities which would require us to be a “registered person” under and defined in the Financial Services Law. Where it is necessary for such a regulated activity is to be carried out, you will be required to use the services of a firm that is registered under the Financial Services Law, to provide such services. Virteffic may provide certain secretarial support and administration services as a virtual assistant, however, the services are of an administrative nature only and your appointed company secretary and/or the directors of your company have full responsibility to ensure the accuracy of the work that Virteffic does for you, to have the final sign-off and to check the work before it is released, published and/or executed.