I am Louise Burton
Senior Virtual Assistant
Secretarial Support, Governance and Administration Services
I am extremely organised with the ability to prioritise, take initiative and handle multiple workload pressures.
I have over 12 years of experience working within the Financial Services Industry in Guernsey and am STEP qualified. Most of my career has been with a small independent fiduciary in Guernsey where I progressed initially through the client-facing roles before moving into a Company Secretarial role.
In addition to managing the company secretarial aspects of administration for client companies, I was also involved with the end-to-end process for the in-house companies and committees. Within this role I also drafted, obtained approval of and implemented a number of new policies and procedures for the department.
I pride myself on being able to work effectively and flexibly individually and as part of a team. I am extremely organised with the ability to prioritise, take initiative and handle multiple workload pressures.
My role at Virteffic is to provide governance and secretarial support. Since joining, I have been involved with:
- preparing minutes;
- proofreading minutes;
- assisting with project work; and
- producing training course content.
I have over 12 years of experience working within the Financial Services Industry in Guernsey and I am STEP qualified.
Louise Burton | Senior Virtual Assistant and Minute Writer
Education and Previous Experience
- Creating Agendas, compiling and circulating board packs.
- Attending meetings and taking minutes both Trust and Company.
- Preparation of Written Resolutions.
- Company Incorporations and Trust establishment.
- Day-to-day administration of client structures including the maintenance of statutory registers.
- Entity reviews including on exit / termination and remediation work.
- Opening of Trust and Company bank and investment accounts.
- Mandate and signatory management.
- Bookkeeping and financial statements review.
- Client billing process to include review of WIP.
- Collation of information required for FATCA and CRS reporting.
- Drafting, implementation and approval of policies and procedures.
- Submission of statutory filings to include annual validations.
- Large transactions such as Listing a company on the LSE and Share Takeovers.
- Staff training, development and appraisals.
Get in touch with us
We are always happy to catch up for a coffee (which may be by phone or video call), to discuss opportunities and collaborations.
Virtual Assistants | Secretarial Support & Administration Services | Jersey, Channel Islands
Subscribe to the Virteffic insights
Subscribe to the Virteffic Blog via Email
Virteffic Limited (“Virteffic“) is not regulated or licensed under the Financial Services (Jersey) Law 1998, as amended (the “Financial Services Law“). Accordingly, Virteffic does not provide any regulated services and does not carry on any regulated activities which would require us to be a “registered person” under and defined in the Financial Services Law. Where it is necessary for such a regulated activity is to be carried out, you will be required to use the services of a firm that is registered under the Financial Services Law, to provide such services. Virteffic may provide certain secretarial support and administration services as a virtual assistant, however, the services are of an administrative nature only and your appointed company secretary and/or the directors of your company have full responsibility to ensure the accuracy of the work that Virteffic does for you, to have the final sign-off and to check the work before it is released, published and/or executed.