Services and Fees
Minutes, Meetings and Board Support
Virteffic has a team with qualified chartered secretaries and experienced individuals who can help with all aspects relating to meetings. We have extensive corporate and fund secretarial experience and routinely prepare the minutes for board meetings, committee meetings, shareholder meetings, trustee meetings, HR matters, and so on. We will always prepare the minutes efficiently, professionally, and promptly, and with the utmost confidentiality. The services offered by Virteffic include:
- attend meetings and assist your company secretary1 with drafting the minutes;
- prepare minutes from recordings;
- preparing notices and agendas;
- co-ordinate the meetings;
- assist the Company Secretary in planning and maintaining the annual Board and Committee meetings calendars;
- collating and distributing papers for the Board or Committee meetings; and
- summarise and circulate action points in accordance with an agreed timeline.
1 Virteffic will not accept an appointment as the Company Secretary as Virteffic does not provide any regulated services, or activities which would require us to be a “registered person” under and as defined in the Financial Services (Jersey) 1998, as amended.
Governance is important and critical for most larger organisations. It guides and protects you to always act in the best interest of the business, and it can also improve its performance. Virteffic can assist you to raise the profile of governance and the key roles of your Directors and the Company Secretary.
The services include:
- draft, review, and/or update the governance framework and/or governance calendar;
- draft, review, and/or update the agenda, notices, minutes and other template documents;
- presentations or reports about governance, roles of directors and secretary, duties of directors etc;
- drafting terms of reference for your committees;
- assist with board effectiveness reviews;
- assist with minutes and meeting support; and
- assist to address governance-related issues.
Administration work and data entry are a component of most businesses. These tasks often make up one big job function that you ultimately don’t have time for. Virteffic can assist you with mundane and repetitive tasks, and we can also assist with more technical administrative duties. Our services include :
- data entry;
- monthly reports;
- file reviews;
- correspondence and emails;
- manage filing systems and update records;
- editing and proofreading;
- billing and invoicing;
- assist to collate the documents requested by your auditors;
- maintain financial records, reconcile bank statements and transactions (in Quickbooks or Xero); and
- any other day-to-day administration tasks that can be dealt with remotely.
It can be difficult for employees who are already strained for capacity to manage projects on top of their day-to-day workload.
Virteffic can help with an ad-hoc project or with regular projects. Once you have engaged with Virteffic, you will have access to our diversified talent pool and receive services from the full team, who will manage the workload together as a collaborative team with support from their Virteffic team manager. Regular updates will be presented to you during the process.
Communication, Correspondence and Customer Service
Great businesses are that way because of great customer service. At Virteffic, we love working with people and enjoy helping business owners to engage with their customers via email, telephone or through your website or social media. All our Virtual Assistants have excellent communication skills. Some of the services Virteffic can offer are:
- correspondence and emails;
- editing and proofreading;
- replying to online enquiries and customer calls to be redirected;
- scheduling meetings;
- handling email and chat sales support; and
- to present excellent customer service skills to customers and clients.
Polices and Procedures
Regulatory changes occur frequently. Building an effective regulatory mapping process or regulatory change management, is part of a business’s compliance program and is the mechanism for being aware of regulatory changes. Tess has experience in drafting policies, procedures and checklists and she has also assisted with the review of the CMP in the capacity as a board member and PQ holder. Virteffic can assist your compliance team to:
- draft policies, procedures (P&Ps) and checklists;
- review your current P&Ps;
- regulatory mapping;
- reconcile your P&Ps against legislation and perform GAP analysis; and
- draft any updates to the board and the policies and procedures committee.
Presentations and Reports
Our team is talented with Excel and Power Point. Whether you need to analyse your results, need a market analysis done on your competitors or an audit of your targeted customer basis, Virteffic can help. Our services includes research and we can also analyse the data. Finally we can assist to put together a report, article or presentation of the findings. The services offered by Virteffic includes:
- preparation and creation of PowerPoint presentations and materials;
- market research and/or research materials for presentations;
- customer research and marketing analysis; and
- draft reports or articles.
Virteffic Limited can assist with projects, secretarial support and administration services. Simply put, we help businesses and charities by doing tasks they don’t know how to do, are too busy to do, don’t want to do, or that would be better outsourced. When you engage with us, you get instant access to our team, who collaborate remotely to assist your organisation. Read More
We will simply raise an invoice based on the agreed fee once the services have been performed, or raise monthly invoices for longer engagements. As a virtual assistant is not an employee, there will be no additional charges that would be payable if you hired an administrator, secretarial officer or personal assistant. Virteffic is transparent with its pricing and fees, and a detailed timesheet is always provided with the invoice.
It all starts with a call or a meeting for a free consultation. Virteffic take time to get to know you and the demands of your business so that we can find a solution to provide the support you need to do what you do best. After our consultation, Virteffic will summarise what we discussed and provide a detailed proposal of what services Virteffic will be able to offer together with fee estimate for your consideration. Once agreed, we will provide our service agreement. Our sevice agreement includes a mutual confidentiality clause. At your request, we can also enter into a Non-Disclosure Agreement.
Instant Support available
The fees for our virtual assistant services varies. As has been noted, the role itself can vary greatly – and so the skill set and experience required. There are a few options available to choose from:
- Flexible: No need to commit to a specific package – simply “pay-as-you-go” on a standard hourly rate. You can request support from our team as and when you require assistance. This may be a couple of hours only as a one-off solution or regular support as and when needed. We offer a discount when a larger block of hours is booked.
- Fixed: A fixed fee package is available upon request.
The full terms and conditions will be provided with our fee proposal and subsequently confirmed in the service agreement.
Virteffic can tailor the services to suit your needs. We can take care of virtually anything
Can't find the service you are looking for?
Get in touch and we'll find a solution!
Virteffic Limited (“Virteffic“) is not regulated or licensed under the Financial Services (Jersey) Law 1998, as amended (the “Financial Services Law“). Accordingly, Virteffic does not provide any regulated services and does not carry on any regulated activities which would require us to be a “registered person” under and defined in the Financial Services Law. Where it is necessary for such a regulated activity is to be carried out, you will be required to use the services of a firm that is registered under the Financial Services Law, to provide such services. Virteffic may provide certain secretarial support and administration services as a virtual assistant, however, the services are of an administrative nature only and your appointed company secretary and/or the directors of your company have full responsibility to ensure the accuracy of the work that Virteffic does for you, to have the final sign-off and to check the work before it is released, published and/or executed.
If you have any questions, please contact us:
La Vallee de St Pierre
Jersey JE3 1EG
E: email@example.com or
M: +44 (0) 7797716461
Virtual Assistants | Secretarial Support & Administration Services | Jersey, Channel Islands
About Tess Price (including CV and Bio)
Frequently asked questions (FAQ)